Renovation of the interiors of an 1150 m² four-storey listed villa from the 1920s for a family of five. Original building components were preserved and restored. Specially designed built-in furniture underline the elegance of the old building while new technical equipment meets the comfort of nowadays standards. It was designed to serve a domestic life as well as official events. It has a generous attic and a basement where a hamam, a cinema, a gym and a flat for the housekeeping are located.